::: A piece of history :::
1382 r. - building a church funded by rich sir John from Różecin
1383 r. - creation of vilage Kartuzy
1444 r. - seting an altar to Ukoronowanie Najświętszej Maryji Panny
1731- 1733 r. - the collegiate church get's a roof in shape of a coffin to symbolize lifes passing
1818 r. - creation of Kartuzy district
1923 r. - Kartuzy get's a city's rights and an city's emblem:
"(...) a blue shield with head of black gryfin with silver beak, red tongue, without crown & with seven silver stars over it's head(...)"
1999 r. - Kartuzy are in Pomorskie province
2002 r. - St. Brunon gains the title of the patron of Kartuzy
Authors:
Karolina, Monika, Marcin, Patryk



83-300 Kartuzy
woj. pomorskie
Polska wersja językowa
Deutsche version
English version